Our two-hour exercise-driven workshop led by an expert instructor will take you through a series of four exercises to give you the practice you need to cement your learnings, working on your own business problem.
- Articulate assumptions/decision problems
- Identify potential data sources to help you address your decision problem
- Learn how to select the highest priority assumptions and spend your limited resources wisely on investigating the most important ones.
- Develop a product hypothesis and design a test with clear success criteria
- Know how to analyze data and what tools are available to do so effectively
- Understand what makes a compelling story and how data can support it