Digital Product Management: Self-Study
Learn the iterative customer-led methodology used by successful Product Management teams to develop Digital Products that matter–faster and more effectively. In this comprehensive Digital Product Management Course, you’ll learn all the core skills needed to become a Certified Digital Product Manager™.
3+ Years of PM Experience
Study the complete curriculum at your own pace and leverage additional resources to prepare for the certification exam. The course is available for one year so you can reference topics whenever you need to apply concepts at work.
Included with your purchase of this course is a one-year AIPMM membership, which gives you two opportunities to take the Certified Digital Product Manager exam.
- Introduction to Digital Product Management
- Pricing For Profitability
- Digital Culture
- The Agile PM
- Becoming Data-Informed
- Optimizing Product-Led Growth (PLG)
- Finding & Validating Problems
- Experimenting and Optimizing
- Seeking Solutions
- Scaling Up
Key Topics & Tools
- Business Outcomes & Metrics, OKRs
- Lean Canvas, Value Metrics
- SaaS Economics & Pirate Metrics
- Onboarding & Gamification
- User Engagement Metrics & Analytics
- Continuous Discovery & Iteration
- Value Prop Canvas, Jobs-To-Be-Done
- Product Ops & Governance
- Design Thinking & ‘Pretotyping’
- Story Maps & Agile Roadmaps
- Subscription Pricing Models, Pricing Levers, Freemium & Variants
“I left the course with a strong foundational knowledge of digital product management. The course did a great job of highlighting best practices, and it planted seeds that I feel will sprout and help me grow in my career as a Product Manager."
Vice President, Treasury Product Manager
Bank of America
“A great course to better understand the digital realm and how product management can bring about solutions in a constantly evolving space."